Established in 1978, Barans Removals is a family run removal company offering house removals, office removals, packing and storage throughout the UK, Europe and around the World.
Find out more below or jump to the section you’re interested in by clicking on the link.
Removal Services in ChertseyAs mentioned above we don’t just do removals, take a look below to see more about the removal services in Chertsey we offer.
House RemovalsFor all home removals, business removals and relocation services throughout the UK, the professional moving teams at Barans Removals can help you move.
Commerical RemovalsOur expert staff will help you plan every detail, so you can be confident that everything will get to your new office as it was before being collected. We make moving your office as easy as possible.
PackingOur aim is to free your time which is why we offer an all-inclusive, stress-free, packing service. No matter if moving an office or your home, our team will provide the optimal packing solution for you.
StorageStorage is the ideal solution for those people who are moving home and need somewhere for the temporary safekeeping of possessions while their new home is being decorated, extended or just to clear some extra space in an existing home.
Awards and AccreditationsBarans Removals is a founder member of The National Guild of Removers and Storers and has been voted the UK's Remover of the Year.
We were awarded Super Elite Honours Remover. This is a tribute to the excellent work from all our staff since 1978.
We are also members of The Removals Industry Ombudsman Scheme.
Membership to both these accreditations are conditional on us meeting inspection criteria.
How our Removals in Chertsey workFrom the initial completion of our contents form through to completing your removal, you can be rest assured we treat all of customers with the high level of respect, care and service. Barans will plan and carry out your removals to Chertsey from start to finish with the utmost care and attention.
- After completing the contents form, we will email you a quotation. We will answer any questions you may have as well as explaining the other services we offer.
- Once this has been received, you will need to wait to be given a date for your home or office removal in Chertsey.
- Once a date has been secured, call us to book in your removal and any services you might require.
- After this, sit back and relax, our highly trained teams will take care of everything for you in a stress free and efficient way.
Why choose us for your Chertsey RemovalsBaran Removals offer a first class removals service since 1978. Read our top 10 ten reasons to choose us for your removals in Chertsey .
- Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.
- We offer a top quality service at a fair price.
- We have a fleet of modern, well maintained, customised and fully equipped removal vehicles.
- We only use the best quality packing materials so all your possessions get the best attention they deserve.
- Our storage facilities are safe and secure.
- If we pack for you, we provide full insurance cover for all your belongings.
- If you want to pack for yourself, we will provide all the materials you need.
- We can move specialist items like upright pianos, grand pianos, antiques and safes.
- Crews are fully trained in how to wrap and pack your precious belongings.
- Staff are uniformed, friendly, polite and considerate to give you the best quality of service with the minimum of fuss and inconvenience.
Happy Removals Customers in ChertseyA large percentage of Barans business comes from recommendations for our very satisfied customers. You can take a look at our reviews page with our numerous reports from happy clients or read a few below:
Professional, courteous, helpful. What more could you ask for in a removal company. I would recommend Barans service.
Excellent service with a very cheerful attitude which helps considerably.
Factors that affect the cost of Removals in ChertseyThere are many factors that influence the price of removals to Chertsey so making a general estimate can be difficult. Some of these factors can include:
The best way to get more information about your office or house removals to Chertsey is to get in touch with us. Barans is one for the best removal companies in Chertsey and we offer a first-rate service at a reasonable price.
Contact us for your Removals in ChertseyIf you want us to carry out your removals in Chertsey click on the “Get a free quote now” button below. Alternatively, you can telephone us on 0800 195 8393 for advice.
Facts about ChertseyChertsey is a town in the Runnymede borough of Surrey, England on the right bank of the River Thames where it is met by a corollary, the Abbey River and a tributary, the River Bourne or Chertsey Bourne. It is within a narrow projection of the Greater London Urban Area, aside from the Thames bordered by Thorpe Park, junction 11 of the M25 London orbital motorway. The town of Addlestone and south-western semi-rural villages that were formerly within Chertsey (Lyne, Longcross and Ottershaw). Chertsey is centred 18 miles southwest of central London, has a branch line railway station and less than 1 mile north of its developed centre is the M3 (motorway).
Chertsey's built environment has the medieval tower and chancel roof of its Anglican church and 18th-century listed buildings, including the stone Chertsey Bridge, Botleys Mansionwithin a public-access park, and many of the buildings along its two right-angled streets forming a church/museum/café/hotel/private housing and general high street respectively.
A curfew bell is run at 8pm on weekdays from Michaelmas to Lady Day and is associated with the romantic local legend of Blanche Heriot, celebrated by a statue of the heroine (and the bell) at Chertsey Bridge. Its green spaces include sports fields, the Thames Path National Trail, Chertsey Meads and a round knoll (St Ann's Hill) with remains of a prehistoric hill fort known as Eldebury Hill. The area has much expensive domestic property such as Pyrcroft House from the 18th century and the replacement of 'Tara' from the late 20th century. Adjoining are the main areas of woodland and a few remaining agricultural and equestrian fields to the south-west and north.