Removal Companies Wimbledon
Established in 1978, Barans Removals is a family run removal company offering house removals, office removals, packing and storage throughout the UK, Europe and around the World.
Find out more below or jump to the section you’re interested in by clicking on the link.
Removal Services in WimbledonAs mentioned above we don’t just do removals, take a look below to see more about the removal services in Wimbledon our removal company offers:
House RemovalsFor all home removals, business removals and relocation services throughout the UK, the professional moving teams at Barans Removals can help you move.
Commerical RemovalsOur expert staff will help you plan every detail, so you can be confident that everything will get to your new office as it was before being collected. We make moving your office as easy as possible.
PackingOur aim is to free your time which is why we offer an all-inclusive, stress-free, packing service. No matter if moving an office or your home, our team will provide the optimal packing solution for you.
StorageStorage is the ideal solution for those people who are moving home and need somewhere for the temporary safekeeping of possessions while their new home is being decorated, extended or just to clear some extra space in an existing home.
Awards and AccreditationsBarans Removals is a founder member of The National Guild of Removers and Storers and has been voted the UK's Remover of the Year.
We were awarded Super Elite Honours Remover. This is a tribute to the excellent work from all our staff in our removal company since 1978.
We are also members of The Removals Industry Ombudsman Scheme.
Membership to both these accreditations are conditional on us meeting inspection criteria.
How our Removal Company in WimbledonworksFrom the initial completion of our contents form through to completing your removal, you can be rest assured we treat all of customers with the high level of respect, care and service. Barans will plan and carry out your removals to Wimbledon from start to finish with the utmost care and attention.
- After completing the contents form, we will email you a quotation. We will answer any questions you may have as well as explaining the other services we offer.
- Once this has been received, you will need to wait to be given a date for your home or office removal in Wimbledon.
- Once a date has been secured, call us to book in your removal and any services you might require.
- After this, sit back and relax, our highly trained removal company team will take care of everything for you in a stress free and efficient way.
Why choose us for your Removal Company in WimbledonBaran Removals offer a first class removals service since 1978. Read our top 10 ten reasons to choose us as your removal company in Wimbledon.
- Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.
- We offer a top quality service at a fair price.
- We have a fleet of modern, well maintained, customised and fully equipped removal vehicles.
- We only use the best quality packing materials so all your possessions get the best attention they deserve.
- Our storage facilities are safe and secure.
- If we pack for you, we provide full insurance cover for all your belongings.
- If you want to pack for yourself, we will provide all the materials you need.
- We can move specialist items like upright pianos, grand pianos, antiques and safes.
- Crews are fully trained in how to wrap and pack your precious belongings.
- Staff are uniformed, friendly, polite and considerate to give you the best quality of service with the minimum of fuss and inconvenience.
Happy Removals Customers in WimbledonA large percentage of Barans business comes from recommendations for our very satisfied customers. You can take a look at our reviews page with our numerous reports from happy clients or read a few below:
Professional, courteous, helpful. What more could you ask for in a removal company. I would recommend Barans service.
Excellent service with a very cheerful attitude which helps considerably.
Factors that affect the cost of Removals in WimbledonThere are many factors that influence the price of removals to Wimbledon so making a general estimate can be difficult. Some of these factors can include:
The best way to get more information about the cost of your office or house removals in Wimbledon is to get in touch with us. Barans is one for the best removal companies in Wimbledon and we offer a first-rate service at a reasonable price.
Contact us to be your Removal Company in WimbledonIf you want us to be your removal company in Wimbledon click on the “Get a free quote now” button below. Alternatively, you can telephone us on 0800 195 8393 for advice.
Facts about WimbledonWimbledon is a district and town of south-west, England, 7.1 miles south-west of the centre of London at Charing Cross, in the London Borough of Merton, south of Wandsworth, north-east of New Malden, north-west of Mitcham, west of Streatham and north of Sutton. Wimbledon had a population of 68,187 in 2011 which includes the electoral wards of Abbey, Dundonald, Hillside, Trinity, Village, Raynes Park and Wimbledon Park.
It is home to the Wimbledon Tennis Championships and New Wimbledon Theatre, and contains Wimbledon Common, one of the largest areas of common land in London along with a Wimbledon Tennis Club. The residential and retail area is split into two sections known as the "village" and the "town", with the High Street being the rebuilding of the original medieval village, and the "town" having first developed gradually after the building of the railway station in 1838.
Wimbledon has been inhabited since at least the Iron Age when the hill fort on Wimbledon Common is thought to have been constructed. In 1087 when the Domesday Book was compiled, Wimbledon was part of the manor of Mortlake. The ownership of the manor of Wimbledon changed between various wealthy families many times during its history, and the area also attracted other wealthy families who built large houses such as Eagle House, Wimbledon Manor House and Warren House. The village developed with a stable rural population coexisting with nobility and wealthy merchants from the city. In the 18th century the Dog and Fox public house became a stop on the stagecoach run from London to Portsmouth, then in 1838 the London and South Western Railway (L&SWR) opened a station to the south-east of the village at the bottom of Wimbledon Hill. The location of the station shifted the focus of the town's subsequent growth away from the original village centre.