Removal Companies Berkshire
Established in 1978, Barans Removals is a family run removal company offering house removals, office removals, packing and storage throughout the UK, Europe and around the World.
Find out more below or jump to the section you’re interested in by clicking on the link.
Removal Services in BerkshireAs mentioned above we don’t just do removals, take a look below to see more about the removal services in Berkshire our removal company offers:
House RemovalsFor all home removals, business removals and relocation services throughout the UK, the professional moving teams at Barans Removals can help you move.
Commerical RemovalsOur expert staff will help you plan every detail, so you can be confident that everything will get to your new office as it was before being collected. We make moving your office as easy as possible.
PackingOur aim is to free your time which is why we offer an all-inclusive, stress-free, packing service. No matter if moving an office or your home, our team will provide the optimal packing solution for you.
StorageStorage is the ideal solution for those people who are moving home and need somewhere for the temporary safekeeping of possessions while their new home is being decorated, extended or just to clear some extra space in an existing home.
Awards and AccreditationsBarans Removals is a founder member of The National Guild of Removers and Storers and has been voted the UK's Remover of the Year.
We were awarded Super Elite Honours Remover. This is a tribute to the excellent work from all our staff in our removal company since 1978.
We are also members of The Removals Industry Ombudsman Scheme.
Membership to both these accreditations are conditional on us meeting inspection criteria.
How our Removal Company in Berkshire worksFrom the initial completion of our contents form through to completing your removal, you can be rest assured we treat all of customers with the high level of respect, care and service. Barans will plan and carry out your removals to Berkshire from start to finish with the utmost care and attention.
- After completing the contents form, we will email you a quotation. We will answer any questions you may have as well as explaining the other services we offer.
- Once this has been received, you will need to wait to be given a date for your home or office removal in Berkshire.
- Once a date has been secured, call us to book in your removal and any services you might require.
- After this, sit back and relax, our highly trained removal company team will take care of everything for you in a stress free and efficient way.
Why choose us for your Removal Company in BerkshireBaran Removals offer a first class removals service since 1978. Read our top 10 ten reasons to choose us as your removal company in Berkshire.
- Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.
- We offer a top quality service at a fair price.
- We have a fleet of modern, well maintained, customised and fully equipped removal vehicles.
- We only use the best quality packing materials so all your possessions get the best attention they deserve.
- Our storage facilities are safe and secure.
- If we pack for you, we provide full insurance cover for all your belongings.
- If you want to pack for yourself, we will provide all the materials you need.
- We can move specialist items like upright pianos, grand pianos, antiques and safes.
- Crews are fully trained in how to wrap and pack your precious belongings.
- Staff are uniformed, friendly, polite and considerate to give you the best quality of service with the minimum of fuss and inconvenience.
Happy Removals Customers in BerkshireA large percentage of Barans business comes from recommendations for our very satisfied customers. You can take a look at our reviews page with our numerous reports from happy clients or read a few below:
Professional, courteous, helpful. What more could you ask for in a removal company. I would recommend Barans service.
Excellent service with a very cheerful attitude which helps considerably.
Factors that affect the cost of Removals in BerkshireThere are many factors that influence the price of removals to Berkshire so making a general estimate can be difficult. Some of these factors can include:
The best way to get more information about the cost of your office or house removals in Berkshire is to get in touch with us. Barans is one for the best removal companies in Berkshire and we offer a first-rate service at a reasonable price.
Contact us to be your Removal Company in BerkshireIf you want us to be your removal company in Berkshire click on the “Get a free quote now” button below. Alternatively, you can telephone us on 0800 195 8393 for advice.
Facts about BerkshireBerkshire abbreviated Berks, in the 17th century sometimes spelled phonetically as Barkeshire) is one of the home counties in England. It was recognised by the Queen as the Royal County of Berkshire in 1957 because of the presence of Windsor Castle, and letters patent were issued in 1974. Berkshire is a county of historic origin, a ceremonial county and a non-metropolitan county without a county council. The county town is Reading.
The River Thames formed the historic northern boundary, from Buscot in the west to Old Windsor in the east. The historic county therefore includes territory that is now administered by the Vale of White Horse and parts of South Oxfordshire in Oxfordshire, but excludes Caversham, Slough and five less populous settlements in the east of the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead. All the changes mentioned, apart from the change to Caversham, took place in 1974. The towns of Abingdon, Didcot, Faringdon, Wallingford and Wantage were transferred to Oxfordshire, the six places joining came from Buckinghamshire. Berkshire County Council was the main local government of most areas from 1889 to 1998 and was based in Reading, the county town which had its own County Borough administration (1888-1974).
Since 1998, Berkshire has been governed by the six unitary authorities of Bracknell Forest, Reading, Slough, West Berkshire, Windsor and Maidenhead and Wokingham. The ceremonial county borders Oxfordshire (to the north), Buckinghamshire (to the north-east), Greater London (to the east), Surrey (to the south-east), Wiltshire (to the west) and Hampshire (to the south). No part of the county is more than 8.5 miles (13.7 km) from the M4 motorway.